Help Liv the ladybird navigate through a pulsating world of music-driven vectors in Vecribbon, our rhythm platformer for Vectrex.
You can find a playable demo of Vecribbon on the Freebies page!
The Vecribbon cartridge is now available for pre-order.
Shipping will automatically be calculated at checkout.
Packages will likely be shipped from Poland in custom shipping boxes to protect the beautiful Vecribbon box. They’ll be shipped via a reputable courier with insurance, signed delivery and tracking.
- EU: €20
- UK: €24
- USA: €50
- Rest of World: €55
Please see the updated note on shipping costs; we may be able to deliver to you cheaper, and refund the difference.
- Vecribbon cart: High quality black Vectrex cart with a pretty sticker
- Overlay: Beautiful multicolour overlay with correct corner and top cuts, made from 500 micron polycarbonate using a latex/UV digital process. Cuts are CNC’d, and edges milled.
- Box: Classic-sized Vectrex game box with foam insert (rather than the thin white plastic)
- Manual: Multi-page manual printed on quality paperstock
- Surprise freebies: We’ll pack in some extra little goodies
Current Project Status
- [100%] Manufacturers: All lined up. Production will be in Europe; no waiting for transport from China.
- [95%] Product design: Packaging and artwork is very close to being ready to go
- [99%] Game engine: The code’s ready, apart from any changes made as a result of demo feedback
- [85%] Levels: We’re aiming for as many levels as we can fit on the 32Kb cart. This will likely work out to 10-12, and we have 7 ready to go.
You can keep abreast of final development at Fell’s Twitch 🙂
There are no reviews yet.